- The design layout of my current website still looks complicated. It also appears like I only re-arrange the grid layout but have not fully simplify the website.
- It was also recommended I should take off the secondary navigation bar at the bottom of the page.
- The task for Persona 02 (Hemi) was too simple. I should look at getting him to accomplish more than just browsing an article.
- Another recommendation was for me to look at Persona 04 (Sarah) journey, she's a news junkie who thinks not a lot of NZ news is being told from Dominion post. The current journey ask her to find an event article and share it on facebook----maybe I can get her to do something about the event instead of just sharing it on facebook.
- I should also need to start considering the Mobile prototypes and which user journey will work best
Tuesday, 17 May 2016
Week 4 - Interim Presentation
Feedbacks from my peers and lecturers. The interims have helped me to reconsider details to improve and change. It was also helpful that I got feedback from peers who hasn't seen my work.
Labels:
interim presentation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment