Thursday, 5 May 2016

Week 1 - Homework: Paper Prototypes/User test for 6 Persona

Paper prototype homework

As part of the task exploration, I began analysing the 6 persona's characteristics/what would be the possible goals they want to achieve. I quickly sketched paper prototypes for this homework. The 6 user journeys, at this point, are not yet linked. All are stand-alone sites---main goal is to identify what are the possible journeys and how can i link them all together later in the development of the assignment.

After doing this homework, I was able to identity which areas I need to sort out and improve.

  • Persona Task has to clear and needs to meet the characteristic description as close as possible.
  • Homepage needs to be sorted properly. eg. what categories i will include and the layout.
  • Once homepage and tasks are solid, I can start with the user journeys and tweak what's needed.
  • For this homework, task were still too simple/generic---maybe i can begin to input more depth to one or two persona task.
  • Some persona task needs few more pages to make the journey smooth.


User Task for 6 Persona 

Persona 1 Task: Find the latest Wellington event and share it on Facebook

Persona 2 Task: Find the latest rugby sports news

Persona 3 Task: Find a NZ/Aus article

Persona 4 Task: Share a news via twitter, using a hashtag, then look for it on the web

Persona 5 Task: Find the latest news in Tauranga

Persona 6 Task: Look for latest politics news and post comment on article

No comments:

Post a Comment